Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonah!

So things have been going well for us. Jonah is working really hard at real estate. He is doing a lot better than we thought so that is good. I am still working at Centaur Print Partners. This is a relaxing week at work cause the boss is out of town for the week! YAY!! Anyway, we went down the St. George this past weekend and had a lot of fun. We got some stuff done for the wedding, like fabrics, flowers, and the wedding breakfast. Jonah's parents also came down and it was fun to show them a little bit of where I come from. It was so nice to be able to see my family and spend time with them.
Now to get to the subject of this blog. Today is Jonah's 21st birthday!! I am so excited. I am taking him out to eat at the Mayan Adventure in Sandy, and then there is going to be a surprise party at his house when we get back. This is the first birthday he has had since we started dating so this being the first one is really exciting.

No comments: