Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome Trent Michael Chris!!

He finally arrived! Last night at 7:40pm Trent decided it was time to be born! He was seven pounds 4 ounces and 22 inches long i think. I can't remember the length, but I cant wait to see him this weekend! I know he is just adorable!! My sister in law is doing just fine as far as I heard. She should be getting released from the hospital today. So I just wanted to share our joy with you. I am an aunt again and Jonah is an uncle. We are very excited to meet him. Next we are waiting for another little boy from my sister....But that is not for a few more months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funstuff! actually our plans changed for christmas. my bro jared invited us up to WA state for the week. he lives somewhat close to forks so I ger to visit la push!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Yay for your new place. That will be so fun! Hey, tell TaMerra we want an invite to her blog :)

TaMerra said...

Hey tell Tyson and Amber that I don't have their email address. (Glad you are playing delivery girl:))