Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip

So Jonah and I had a really good Thanksgiving I think. We had quite the crowd at my parents house. We had all my siblings,their spouses and kids, my grandparents and my aunt and uncle and cousins. But I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Thanksgiving is about being thankful and I am so grateful for the wonderful immediate and extended family that I have. Not a whole lot of people can say that they like their extended family. But I do. All my cousins, aunts, uncles you name it. I am blessed to be part of a family that is so close and nice to each other.I love it. So anyways. Jonah and I drove down to St George on Wednesday night. Poor Jonah had to drive back to Orem on Thursday night after we had dinner. He had to go to training the next day. But he came back down on Friday. Poor guy, he spent most of the time driving. But he was not complaining. He did what he had to do. I am so grateful that he did that. We also got to bring Reign down with us this time. He stayed at my sisters place. They LOVED him. My sister and Jason were amazed at how good a dog he really is. And the kids loved him. Jeremiah was so cute with him. He would chase him around and pet him. He would lay on him with his bottle in his mouth and if Reign would move, Jeremiah would get up and go lay on him again. It was so cute. Alijah was a little scared of him at first. But he warmed up pretty quick. He liked to hit the dog.....I have no idea why. And Kayleeya loved him to of course....All the kids had a lot of fun chasing Reign around the yard. So then Sunday came and we had to leave. I always hate that part. But on the way home I saw the neatest sign that someone had on their fence. It said, " Wise men still seek him. " I thought that was really neat. I had never thought of it hat way before. Sorry we don't have pictures, but my dad has them all. But we all had a really good time. Now on to Christmas!!! And my 22nd birthday!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds and looks like your family sprouted into this major group! lol It must be all the years of correcting your writing, but I'm itching to make notations on your page :P loves eeloh!

TaMerra said...

i am glad you love your family enough to stop and see them on your way home :(

Rach said...

I know! Leaving family is the worst! Your poor little hubby. That trip is pretty flippin boring!

Halladay Family said...

hey girl, I am writing you to let ya know we are changing out profile to private :D so i need your email address so i can invite you to read it.. U can leave it in a comment or send it too our email which is charlesbailey2287@yahoo.com

Ellie said...

Ha! Guess what? I saw you two! We were turning off of sunset boulevard and you were turning left onto sunset boulevard and I was like.. HEY! that's Hollee and Jonah! Sweet!