Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hubby Tag

Hubby Tag...
1. Where did you meet? Myspace

2. How long did you date? 6 months and we were engaged for 6 months

3. How long have you you been married? almost 4 months

4. Favorite Feature? his smile and his laugh. I love everything about him

5. What is your favorite quality of his? He has a great attitude

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby

7. What is his favorite color? White

8. What is his favorite food? seafood....gross!!

9. What is his favorite sport? He is not into sports actually. I am the one that is

10. When and Where was your first kiss? On my front porch of the place I was living. He just dove in for the kill. Lol

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Simply spend time together. We like to go hang out with Jared and Olivia to. They always make for a fun time

12. Do you have any children? Not yet

13. Does he have a hidden talent? Its not hidden but he is a good artist and photographer

14. How old his he? 21

15. Who said, "I love you first?" He did

16. What is his favorite type of music? dont ask....he changes his mind a lot

17. What do you admire most about him? He is a hard worker and is willing to do anything for me to help me out

18. Do you think he will read this? Nahhh

I tag: Tammy, TaMerra, Alisa, Ellie, Jenna, Julie P., Rachel S. , Rachel E.,Wynter, Amber, Sher, Monica, Stacy, Jessica P.

1 comment:

ileen said...

ya, but your old man might