Monday, November 10, 2008

My Husband


So if you can't tell, I want to say a few things about my husband. I love this man so much. I could not ask for anyone better. He treats me like I am the most precious thing in the world. He is such a big help to me around the house. He is understanding of me and my feelings. I always get these cute text messages during the day from him that always put a smile on my face no matter what my mood is. He is trying so hard to provide for our little family and he is doing a great job. I could not ask for more from him. I am so lucky to have him. He takes such good care of me and always puts me before himself. I can not believe that we have been married for three months already. Thanks to his understanding and willingness to compromise, we have had a pretty smooth transition from dating to marriage. I love how he is so forgiving and caring. He is always wanting to find new ways to help people. I feel so privileged to call him mine for eternity. There is no one else I would want to share this with. I can't wait to see where life takes us. But as long as I am with him I know that I everything will be ok and that I am where I am supposed to be. There is so much more that I want to say, but I can't put it into words. He is just to wonderful. I love you very much Jonah. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Hollee I didn't know any of you guys had blogs. You blog is adorable. Hope you don't mind if I check up on you guys once in awhile, it seems like we never get to see each other. anyway my blog is private so email me at jesroc777@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

I am so happy you have a blog! Your new place is cute and your husband is a doll! Good job Hollee!!! Anyway about the whole cooking thing...buy a crockpot. It is a must have and it is super easy and then your sweet hubby will think you are an amazing cook!

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

Hollee what is your email address and I will send you a ton of really quick easy recipes that are really yummy!