Friday, November 7, 2008

Im Just Going To Do It

So I have been waiting to do another post so that I could put some pictures with it....But Jonah and I have been so busy lately we have not had the chance to get over to his parents to get the pictures off the computer. So I will post the pictures later that go with this post... So a few weeks ago we went down to St George for our family Halloween party and to see Thriller. We had a lot of fun. On Saturday night we were invited to dinner at Shawn and Ashley's house. We had a blast over there. Ashley is the funniest girl...She was making us laugh with her.....cleverness. :) Shawn was a hoot as always. We are very grateful to have them as our good friends.
I also got to spend a lot of time with my mom cooking. I called her a few days before we went down there. I was having a mental break down. I was very frustrated with cooking. Nothing I tried was turning out and so I was just wasting food. I called her crying. She said that she would show me some easy receipes that I could try. So that is what we did. We spent the weekend cooking and spending some quality mother daughter time together. It was a lot of fun.
We had a lot of fun at our family party. The kids we so cute in their costumes. We made some cute things to eat like spiders, frog eye salad, sloppy joes and a witches brew. It was a lot of fun. I always enjoy being able to participate in family events.
On Monday we went to Thriller! That was so good. I think that we are going to try and start a tradition to go see it every year as long as they do it.
I was not happy when we had to leave. That is always the hardest part for me is saying bye to my family. But I am glad that we were able to go down and spend time with them. Like I said I will do another post with pictures.

No comments: