Friday, November 7, 2008

Jazz Game and Fun With Friends

Once again I dont have any pictures for you yet but once we can get them off the computer I will post them. Jonah and I were able to go to the Cornbelly Cornmaze at Thanksgiving Point with our friends Jared and Olivia. We had a blast! They not only have the cornmaze but they have alot of other really cool and fun activities for everyone to do. We went through this haunted monster. It was a huge balloon that was blown up and you walk through it. They had a sound system in there that made it seem like you could hear the monster breathing. It freaked me out so bad....Plus it was dark and I couldn't find my way back out so that made things even more scary. Jonah got a kick out of me screaming so much...He was laughing at me and telling me to go through again. YA RIGHT!
A couple days later, Jonah and I got to go to the Utah Jazz game in Salt Lake. That was so much fun. As some of you may know, Jonah is not very big into sports but he had a lot of fun to. We were on the 11th row from the court, behind the basket. they were great seats. There was so much entertainment at the game. I have only been to a BYU basketball game. I have never been to an NBA one. I have been to an NFL game and those are really fun too. But Jonah said that the games are a lot more interesting in person than they are on tv. IT kept his attention. Plus we got these fun noise makers to play with during the game. He had a lot of fun with them. I felt bad. I hit the girl in front of me in the head twice with them so I finally put them down for her sake.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

HAHA. I can just see the headline, "Woman get's thrown out of a NBA game on account of hitting people with toys!" Hehehe. Glad you guys had fun.