Saturday, November 22, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

So last weekend we were able to attend a family get away weekend in Las Veags. We had a blast. We got to stay in some really nice condos thanks to my wonder ful parents. We had the whole clan there so things were a little hectic with all the little kids running around. But we were able to take them to the M&M factory, the chocolate factory, and to see the lions at the MGM. We were lucky enough to be staning in the exact spot were one of the lions decided to urinate. The kids gota good laugh from that one. Jonah and I also got to go to the Cheesecake Factory with my brother and sister in law and their two little girls. We had a lot of fun with that. We never get to really talk to them much so it was nice to have a little time with just us. After that we met the rest of the family at the Rio to watch the parade in the sky. My mom was so excited about it. But we were all in fora surprise. It was not the same show that it was five years ago. We got front row seats to watch half naked men and women rub on each other. Finally we had enough and we took off. We all got a good laugh from it though....So all in all we had a really good weekend. The weather was great. We got to go swimming at our resort while we were down there. Ther is no way that we would go swimming here in Orem right now so it was really nice to get away and spend some time with the family. I miss them more than they know sometimes. These are some pictures from the trip. My dad was really camera happy cause we brought Jonah's camera and let my dad use it. He loves that camera so he was snapping away the entire trip.











5 comments:

TaMerra said...

where are all the cute pictures of my daughter? She only got one out of the 10 you put up, i thought you liked her :(

Tammy said...

Cute cute pics! I can't believe how much everyone's grown since I've seen them. Wow! What a nice break that must have been.

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

That looks like it was a fun trip. Here's my email
rockwellamber@yahoo.com
Cute blog!

Rach said...

wait!!! yeah I wanna invite!!!! Your already on my blog list though, so how does that work? If you don't invite me I can't read your blog?

Jenna Marie said...

Looks like fun!! :) And my email is jumpjive_n_jenna@hotmail.com I still want to be updated!! :)