Thursday, October 23, 2008

A whole lot of nothing and an aching heart...

So not much has been going on with us lately. I have been sick with something but we don't know what it is. But no worries I will get over it sooner or later. Jonah was sweet enough to buy me a wedding band to go with my engagement ring. He is so sweet. I get it tomorrow. The rings are getting welded together. I will put a picture up when I can. It is going to be so beautiful. We have been having a lot of fun with our friends Olivia and Jared. They are really cool people. They were over by our apartment the other day and decided to stop by with brownies and a movie! We had a lot of fun that night. They are going on the camping trip with us and I am so excited. I love listening to Olivia's stories. She is the cutest girl I have met....just don't make her mad or she will " punch yo face" Lol Sorry that is part of one of her stories. Very funny. So like the title says, a whole lot of nothing....ya sorry we are so boring. We don't really do much when I am not feeling good. But we are going down to St George tomorrow and I will have something to post when we get back. I am so happy to be going down there. I miss my family so much. I have been getting so home sick. And I have been having nightmares about my dad so I just really want to get down there and be with my family.... You never know what you have until its gone. I know that my family is not gone, but they are not at the tip pf my fingers anymore. They are four hours away and that makes things really hard for me. I feel like I miss out on so much and I wish so badly that I could be there. But I want them to know that I love them and that I always miss them. My brother and his wife. My sisters. My nieces and nephews. My grand parents and my mom and dad.... I wish that I could be in two places at once. But you got to do what you got to do. I am so glad to have my husband with me though. I have some part of my family with me and that helps ease the home sickness a little. So I hope that this trip will help me get through the next while until I can see my family again.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

My dad still lives in Tennessee and it's really hard not getting to see him. I call him every Sunday to chat for a while and mostly to ease me bad thoughts of something happening to him. I know how it feels. I like the page, it's great for Halloween!

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

That can be soo hard being away from family! Sorry I know how you are feeling

Oh and your "this is halloween" song brought back some wicked Tuacahn memories haha... SOO LAME

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, Hope you got a little Family Fix this past weekend. We sure did have fun having you and Jonah home. My mom always said it doesn't matter if you have some of your family with you, you always miss those who aren't there. We are proud of you guys so keep up the good work. Love ya MOM