Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy Bee's

Well Jonah and I have been keeping ourselves busy, and its only going to get crazier. We will be heading down to St. George on the 24th to visit family and friends, and to see Thriller. We are very excited. Especially me. I have been getting very home sick so I will be really glad to see my family and friends. Then on the 7th of November, we are going camping!! Yes I know it is going to be cold, but we have a big group that is all going together and it is going to be so much fun. I really can't wait. Then the following weekend, we will be going to Vegas for a family trip! I am really excited. I just found out that we will be able to go! YAY!! Anyways, then we will be going to St George for Thanksgiving to spend it with my family. So we don't have many free weekends left for the rest of the year. Lol. So I just thought that I would keep you updated on what we have going on. If you want to reserve us for a weekend please let me know. Lol.

3 comments:

Halladay Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Halladay Family said...

http://baileyfamily072008.blogspot.com/
I wantto go camping no fair :( thats always fun!!! Well, here is our new blog just so ya know :D thanks for letting me vent yesterday to you. You made me feel better about the situation :D

Rach said...

It's sooo much more intense when you have in-law's....(one of the perks for being married I guess...twice as much craziness on the holidays!!!)