Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally Got Some Pictures

K sorry it took so long. But here are some pictures of our home. Our place is not the cleanest for two reasons....I have been sick for the past few days and so I have not been up to the challenge of keeping up on the cleaning, and also we are still not done moving everything in. So just deal with it...No one is perfect. lol. Also I took these with my phone and my camera sucks on my phone so sorry.


This is our junk room.... and where Reign sleeps.lol



This is our bedroom


This is our bathroom



Here is our kitchen





Here is our front room

1 comment:

Tammy said...

HAHA it looks like a college dorm. It has two different colored couches. Gosh I remember those days. It only took us 3 years of marriage to get our own couches that matched. It looks great though. Hope you start feeling better.