Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moving In

So we are in the process of moving into our apartment. We have most everything over there. We just have to get it organized and get it looking cute :) I would say that it looks pretty good for our first place. The kitchen doesn't have enough storage space for all our food and wedding presents. :) But its ok. We are putting some stuff in the guest bedroom closet. Our apartment is two bedroom one bathroom. Our bedroom is so much bigger than the room we have been in for the past little while. It is so nice to be able to walk around our bed now! And its nice to that we are starting to get things in order. Jonah doesn't like the way that I do some things though. For example, in my opinion, if clothes are on the floor or in the hamper they are dirty. Not according to him. He has two different hampers that he wants to use. He says that one hamper is for dirty clothes and the other one is for clean clothes. He also said that anything on the floor is still clean. THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF A CLOSET AND A DRESSER!!! I told him that if it is on the floor when i do laundry, its going to be washed and if it is in a hamper it is the same deal. If he doesn't want it washed, he needs to hang it up or put it in the dresser....Anyways, thanks for letting me vent for a second.

We also got to bring the pup with us to the apartment. We are trying to train him in a new place. He does ok for the most part. We are trying to get him to stay on the kitchen tile and not come on to the carpet unless its to go outside or to his cage to go to bed. He does ok. He is just really excited to be in a new place so he has a lot of distractions. We put him in his cage at night for now so that he doesn't wander around the house when we are sleeping. We have to make sure that he will behave before we will let him sleep in the kitchen. But over all he is doing pretty good. I will post some pictures of our new place when we get it all set up.

We are still trying to get moved down to St. George. Hopefully before the end of the year. So we won't be in this apartment for very long, but it is so nice to be out of his parents house. I am so excited! Well. I will post pictures soon!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

HAHAHA!! You sound like a newlywed. I had the same clothes problem with Craig and now he just throws everything dirty on the floor in if I'm lucky in the basket but if somethings clean he just throws it on top on his already hung clothes which 99% of the time falls onto the floor. MEN!!!

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

Congratulations! I want to see pics of your new place. I am still looking for jobs but they are all blah sells jobs. And about the laundry, welcome to married life my newlywed friend. I am sooo glad I am not the only one haha.

Wynter said...

Hey, I saw your blog on your myspace and thought I would come check it out.. Congrats on married life, you guys are so cute.
How is your poor dog?

Wynter said...

Thats good to here that your dog will be ok. =) We have been married for about 7 months.. so we were really surprised when we found out about the baby, cant say it was planned ;)