Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Best show EVER!!!

So since I have not been able to think of anything interesting to put up here lately, I thought I might let you guys know about my all time favorite show that had its season six premiere on Monday. One Tree Hill baby! Man that is the greatest show on the face of this planet. I was so happy with the way it opened up for the most part. First of all, the season finale last season left us all wondering who Lucas called from the airport to go to Vegas and get married. And it turned out to be just the way that I wanted it to! Out of three girls, Brooke Lindsey and Peyton....he chose Peyton!! I was so excited. I just hope that they don't do the breaking up and getting back together with them. I think they have done that about a hundred times! Lol. The whole Brooke and Victoria thing has me a little worried and I hope that Brooke will be ok. I really hate Victoria. If she is the one that had that guy come into her store and beat her up I will be so mad. It has to be her that did it. I mean everything was fine before she came back threatening to take the company and wanting to get a hold of the new clothes line. And she is the kind of person that would stoop that low to get what she wants. The other thing that happened is that Nanny Carrie came back!! Talk about creepy! I really don't like her. She is crazy obsessed with Jamie. (who is the cutest little boy ever) She hit Dan with a car and is keeping him hostage. I hope that someone finds him and gets rid of her. Not even Dan Scott deserves to die that way. Over all it was a great opening to another great season! I just hate having to wait a whole week to see what is next. But oh well. I guess there is nothing that I can do about it. By the way...if you guys don't know anything about the show that I am talking about...shame on you! Lol. Go by seasons 1-5 and get caught up and watch the best show ever!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I totally missed it! I've been so busy lately that it completely went over my head. I'm going to try and watch it online this week with the hubby if they ever get it loaded. I finally got to watch Prison Break last night. I like the no advertisements online, but you sure have to wait a long time for them to get loaded. It sucks. I won't miss next weeks.

TaMerra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.