Monday, September 15, 2008

Finally!!!

We are finally going to be moving into an apartment this weekend!!! I am so excited! We have been waiting for some renters to get out of his dad's apartment so that we could move in. They were supposed to be out three weeks ago, but they were being difficult. And plus i don't think that they understood that he was being serious about them having to move. But anyways, The water heater in that apartment broke, and so they will be putting new carpet in on Wednesday and after that it will be all ready. I am so excited to be able to get all my stuff out of boxes. And I am really excited to finally be able to use our wedding presents! They have been sitting in a room upstairs cause we have no where else to put them. So that is something that is really exciting for us. We are so ready to be out on our own. And the cool thing is, is renting with his dad will allow us to be able to move out whenever we want to. We are not on a contract and so when we find a place in St. George that we can afford we can move down there.

Also this weekend was especially fun. My very good friend Bryce came to visit us this weekend. He was not able to make it to the wedding and so he came up to treat us to a weekend of fun...And that is exactly what we got. First we went ice skating. Man that was so entertaining to watch Jonah and Bryce ice skate. They were hugging the wall so tight. I am not all that great, but I am proud to say that I was better than them.Lol. Jonah ended up getting the hang of it after a while. But he did not want me anywhere near him. After we were done with that, we went and showed Bryce out wedding pictures so he could see what he missed out on. After that we went to pick up Heather. She is a girl that Jonah works with. We all headed out to eat at Winger's. That was a lot of fun. We were all laughing and having a good time. We then headed up to Murray to get some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!! That was so good!! I love going to that place. Then after that we went to the IMAX theatre in Sandy. That place was really cool. We saw Burn After Reading... That was a very stupid movie...Bar none. So just save your money and go see something else! So it was a very good weekend...We all had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you updated your information. You'll finally feel like a real married couple now. Congrats! We'll be anxiously awaiting your arrival in St. George. Love ya lots. MOM

Tammy said...

That will be so nice not having to live in boxes. What a pain! I'm happy for you guys. I had to laugh at your gorgeous picture on the top of you blog. I love it but did you know that your hubby is crossing his fingers while kissing you? ;oP Thought it was cute.

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

Except for it being candles it is just wax that you melt in a pot lit by a candle so there is no flame. And it is twice as fragrant. I am obssessed with candles too and this is fantastic.

And no I don't sell them I am just crazy about them haha.

Rach said...

sounds like a ton of fun! :o) I bet you are more than excited to have your own place!!! I can't imagine not having a place of our own.