Friday, February 6, 2009

Great News!

Mosts of you may know this already, but there has been a good change of plans. We are going to be moving into our condo next week! most likely on Friday! We are very excited. The tenants that are there now have some health problems. There was a bottom unit in our building that became available for rent so they asked if it would be ok to move out early. We were so happy to hear that. So the past few days we have been trying to get some stuff packed up. I hate the packing up process. Everything is so unorganized and messy. It drives me nuts, and I am sure that I am driving Jonah crazy too. But he is good to put up with me. He has figured out that I get a little frustrated when things are not cleaned up. The funny thing is, is I never used to be this way. I think it is just with it being our own place, I want it to look nice when people come over. But anyways!! So if anyone doesn't have anything to do on Friday you are more than welcome to come help. We could use it.

4 comments:

TaMerra said...

Maybe if you lived in Cedar we would come help, but since you don't - you are out of luck. Good luck with your new place and if you think that packing is not fun, wait til you have to unpack and decide where to put everything. Or remember where you packed something away.

ileen said...

Hey, we are excited for you too. It is always a bonus to have your own home. You have a nice place. This move will be a piece of cake compared to your future moves. Every place your have you seem to collect more stuff. Love ya

Tammy said...

Being that it's Valentines weekend we already booked the week up. I'm sorry, I wish I would have known or we would have come down. I'm glad that you got to move in sooner, that's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

the funnest part is decorating and organizing your OWN place knowing you can do anything you want! have you thought about a room dedicated to the broncos? lol j/k
can't believe you, a clean freak???, i remember diggin in your room forever to find your cell phone and never locating it :P