Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick

So I have been sick for the past few weeks. I have been having a really hard time breathing. I try really hard to get that deep breath and I just can't get it. I went to the doctor and he said it could be one of three things: A blood clot, hyperventilation, or something else I can't remember. Well he concluded that it was hyperventilation (panic attacks). I have no idea what brought these on. But I guess my body is a lot more stressed than I ever thought it was. Things with my breathing have been getting better, but a couple days ago, my right leg started to get numb and tingly. It seems that when I get sick, I get a whole bunch of things all at once. So hopefully things will start to get better soon. We were down in St George this weekend and I was able to ask my dad and Jonah to give me a blessing. It was so nice. It was Jonah's first blessing and I am so glad that I was the one to receive it. I felt very special. And I am grateful to have a husband with the priesthood that is able to give me blessings when I ask for them. Thank you Jonah
Anyways so I will post about our St George trip in a little while when I get some pictures uploaded.

4 comments:

TaMerra said...

It was fun to see you, even for just the little bit. Sorry about not beating you home so you could get some books. I'll try to get some to you. Hopef you get feeling better.

Jessica said...

That doesn't sound like much fun, their is nothing good about being sick, but I hope you start feeling better

Tammy said...

Sorry your sick! Our whole family has been in the dumps this week and it's really hard to get back on your feet. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Rach said...

Yikes girlie! You need to start doing some relaxation exercises or something! Your too young to have that happen!