Monday, April 13, 2009

Home on The Range

So this past weekend I was able to go to St George and participate in the fun family activities. I was able to spend Easter with my extended family, which was a real treat. I was so grateful that I was able to spend time with them. The only thing that would have made it better is if Jonah would have been able to come with me. Unfortunately he had to stay home and work. But he was nice enough to let me go and see my family. He is way to good to me. But I had an awesome time with all my family and I am grateful for all that they do for me. I love them all more than I may let them know. I also brought Koda down with me so that Jonah would not have to deal with both of them while I was gone. Koda stayed at my sisters house. They also have a puppy that Koda got to play with. I think that they had a lot of fun together....and got into some trouble as well. They chewed up a dirty diaper that my sister had left on the floor, and they dug the the dirt out of her plants. Man they were asking for it. Its a good thing that Jason is patient with them, otherwise my sister may have lost it. :) But they had a lot of fun playing with our puppy, but I do think that he is glad to be home. The vacation took a lot out of him. He has been sleeping ALOT. I came home from St George on Sunday and was able to spend Sunday night with Jonah. We didnt do anything for Easter but it was nice to be able to come home to him and spend time with him.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love seeing family, well some of them :o). It's nice to relax sometimes. You guys should come up for dinner and games one of these days. It would be lots of fun since you guys live so close. Have fun with the puppy!

ileen said...

Wow, you wrote alot about Koda, what about the rest of us--LOL

Rach said...

ahhh puppies, it's such a catch 22. They are sooo stinkin cute-but are they worth the work? That's debatable! lol ;o)