Monday, April 27, 2009

HE'S HERE!

Colten Gregory Higgins is finally here! He was born Sunday April 26, 2009. He was 7lbs 4oz. He was born around 2:30pm I believe. TaMerra knows for sure so sorry if I am getting any of this wrong. I am so excited to see him! I hope that I will be able to get down there soon. So that evens up the numbers of nieces and nephews on my side of the family. We now have four of each. I guess we will have to see if TaMerra is going to have another kid. If not I guess mine will be the next in line. I believe everyone else is done having kids.
The weather here is getting to be a little nuts. It snowed again on Sunday. So much for having a Spring.
My diet is going well. It is starting to get a little easier, even though Jonah is always tempting me with sweets. According to my scale I have lost almost 12 pounds. But I will find out tomorrow for sure what the real number is. I am very excited.
I was able to go visiting teaching yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I have a great companion who is very nice and giving. She is a wonderful lady. The ladies that I teach are very sweet as well and I am very excited to get to know them.
Jonah did a volunteer thing with his work. It was called Comcast Cares. They went to a school in Payson and helped clean it up, inside and out. He said that he had a lot of fun. And the good thing is, is they got done right before it started to rain. Lol. But he had a lot of fun volunteering and helping out.
So that is a little update from us. Sorry we don't have more going on. We can be pretty lame :)

2 comments:

ileen said...

Good to hear the update. How about some pictures of you and Jonah

Tammy said...

Yay!!! Thanks for keeping me up to date with TaMerra since she's not around to do such things. Your mom's got a point, there's no recent pictures of you guys.