Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have nothing to say.

So I noticed I have not written anything for awhile. That just makes me realize how lame we are. We don't do anything worth writing about. Lol. But here are a few things that we have been up to.
Last Saturday, Jonah did a volunteer project with his work. It was a Comcast Cares Day. They went to a school down in Payson and helped clean the inside and outside. He said that he had a lot of fun. And they got done just in time! It started to rain. We have also seen a very good movie recently. Wolverine. It was really good. And we have discovered something. The Spanish Fork theater is much less crowded than the Provo Towne. We saw it on opening night and the theater was about half full.So I think that we will be going there from now on.
I have four days left on my diet. I have lost 15 pounds so far. We will see what the end results are. It has defiantly been a struggle but it has been worth it.
My mom has been bugging me to put some more pictures of us on here. Once we do something that is worth taking pictures of I will. lol. Unless you want to see pictures of us laying on the couch or going for a walk. That is pretty much all we do. But I will hopefully get some up soon.
My parents will be coming up for a visit in a couple weeks! I am super excited for that! It will be nice to have them around for a couple days.
OHH!!! We did have some excitement on Sunday! The people that used to live in our condo moved to the bottom floor, right underneath us. Well I guess someone there stopped breathing or something. We had ambulances and police cars all up and down the street. It was pretty intense to watch.
And can I just say something. I hate it when pregnant women SMOKE! A lady in the same condo that had the incident is pregnant and she is out on her porch smoking about 4 times a day at least. It makes me sick. That poor kid does not even have a chance. People can be so stupid sometimes

3 comments:

TaMerra said...

Our neighbors that smoke just moved so we are super stoked that we can go outside and get some fresh air for once.

Rach said...

I hate it when prego ladies smoke too! Anyway, we're lame too, don't worry! haha

ileen said...

I would rather see pictures of you laying on the couch that your dogs laying on the floor! Take some pictures!