Monday, May 11, 2009

Here is something different MOM!!!!

So last night was an interesting night.We hit a deer on our way home! It popped up out of no where. Neither of us was hurt. I was freaking out a lot but we are both ok. Now my car on the other hand is not. The deer hit on the passenger side and bashed in our fender, broke our side mirror, shattered our windshield, took off one of our wipers and dented and scratched the hood. I hope this is a big enough change for you mom. At least this blog is not about my dogs. Lol Enjoy the pictures






3 comments:

Tammy said...

Haha, I'm not sure that's what you mom had in mind. ;) I'm so sorry about the car. That is one of the worst I've seen but you do have insurance right? Just think you can now drive down the road in Tennessee proud to look like everyone else. lol Craig's last encounter was in our corvette. Yeah, that wasn't cheap. Good luck!

ileen said...

Still no pictures of you and Jonah! I am glad you both are OK.

TaMerra said...

My poor car :( Ok not so much my car anymore but take pride in knowing that you weren't the first one to put a dent in the car. But your dent was A LOT bigger than mine :)