Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On A Happier Note...

I just wanted to tell you about the good part of my weekend. On Saturday, I drove down to Cedar City to meet up with my sister. We were planning a surprise visit for my mom for Mother's Day. My dad was helping keep my mom occupied until he was supposed to bring her to our meeting spot. My mom can be so difficult sometimes. She asks way to many questions. My poor dad did a really good job at not giving anything away though. So anyway, what we did was we bought some pizzas and went to the splash pad up by my parents house. It was me, TaMerra and Darcee. And of course all their kids. Justyn and his family could not be there sad to say. So anyways, we surprised my mom with lunch and presents, and of course US!!! It was so nice to go down for the day to be able to spend some time with my mom for Mother's Day. We all had a lot of fun. After we were done there, TaMerra and I went back to my parents and played a few card games with them until it was time to leave. Although the trip was very tiering, it was well worth it to be able to see my family. I have the best family ever. And I have the best parents in the world. I love my mom with all my heart and miss her all the time. She is the best mom anyone could ever ask for. Thank you mom for everything. I love you!

4 comments:

ileen said...

You are the best at making me cry. Thanks and love to you too.

Tammy said...

That's so sweet. What an awesome idea. So how's the car/insurance?

ileen said...

Wow!! One new picture, I like it.

ileen said...

Kayleeya has been listening to all your music. She likes it!