Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonah!







Well he is caught up to me for now. Jonah is now 22! We had a great day together. First off, Jonah took Tuesday and Wednesday off of work for his birthday. I took Wednesday off so that we could go play. We woke up and I made him breakfast and gave him a birthday card. Shortly after that, we headed up to Salt Lake to go to the Hogle Zoo! It was really fun. I have not been to the Zoo for a very long time. It did rain on us though! So we got pretty wet, but it was still fun. We spent a few hours up there and then headed back home. Later that night, we went out to eat at Red Lobster with a group of our friends. It was so good to have them there with us. We had a lot of fun. After dinner we went to his parents house to have CAKE! I got him a cake from Dairy Queen. Everyone loved it! So thank you to everyone who helped make Jonah's birthday a great one! I am so grateful to have Jonah. He is a great blessing in my life. This was his first birthday since we have been married! He was pretty excited about that for some reason. But we had a lot of fun spending the day together. Enjoy the pictures. Remember....it was raining!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You animals! Happy bday to jonah!

TaMerra said...

Happy birthday Jonah. Cute pictures.