Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Lord's Blessings

So last night my eyes started to hurt really bad. I dont know what caused this flare up but I was in a lot of pain. I finally asked Jonah if he would give me a blessing. We tried calling our home teacher but he did not answer the phone. So, we went to our neighbors across the hall. His name is Curtis. He was home and said that he would be happy to come over and help. Jonah gave me a really good blessing. I am so grateful to have a husband who is able and worthy to give me a blessing whenever I ask for one. It means so much to me. I am also grateful for the wonderful neighbors we have. Craig was willing to drop what he was doing to come and help us out. They are really great neighbors and I am so thankful for them. Also, shortly after the blessing, our home teacher called back to check what we needed. That is another thing that I am grateful for. He is a great home teacher and is concerned about us. He is so willing to help out and he is faithful in coming to see us every month. The Lord has blessed us with some very special people in our lives. They have been so helpful and caring.

1 comment:

ileen said...

You have been blessed with the gift of thankfullness and it is truly amazing to see how it affects your life. Thanks for being such a grateful daughter.