Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dilema

Wow it has been a while since I have posted anything. Sorry we are so boring. Well, I am trying to make a decision on what to do. I have been wanting to do a dental assisting class and get into that. But I have also be come interested in something else. I have been working out every day with Turbo Jam at home and have been loving it. I feel so good and I can feel that my body is starting to change. Well I found out that they have a training class to become an instructor for it so that you can teach the classes. I think that would be so much fun! But I want to do both so I am trying to do the whole pro's and con's thing. I will let you know how the process goes

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'd totally do the thing that's going to keep me fit but the second that I'd get pregnant I'd wish I had done the other. Good luck with that decision!

ileen said...

I would do the dental first and try the turbo as part time. I don't know how good a career it would be for the long run. I think it is great to keep you in shape and healthy so check it out.

TaMerra said...

What the heck is TurboJam? I like mom's suggestion. Chances are this TurboJam thing might be a fad - like Billy Blanks - where it is popular right now and in a few years something else will come along. But dental assisting is going to be around as long as humans have teeth :)