Thursday, August 6, 2009

Proud Auntie



Jonah and I were able to go down to St George this past weekend for a very special occasion. My oldest niece Kayleeya got baptized. I am so incredibly proud of her for making this decision. She is such a bright girl and is so loving. The baptism was a little bit different than what I am used to. There were about 10 kids all getting baptized at the same time. I remember when it was just a personal thing. But it was still really good. She was baptized and confirmed by my dad. There was a lot of family there to support her. We had a little get together at my parents afterward and that was really fun to see everyone.
We were also able to go eat with one of my very good friends Bryce while we were down there. It's not fair though!! I hardly get two words in now that Jonah is in the picture. They talk way to much. Lol. It is so nice though that one of my best friends and my hubby get a long so well. So it was a very good weekend and as usual it was way to short. I hate that we are only down there for a few days at a time. That is why I am excited for Christmas. We will be able to be down there for almost a week!!!

2 comments:

Mike & Ileen said...

You aren't the only ones that wish you could stay longer. Boy, I didn't know you would be down for Christmas for almost a week, yeah. Thanks for the update. Love ya

TaMerra said...

Wow, Bryce gets a whole paragraph written about him and you can't even mention that you got to spend some quality time with you favorite sister? what is this world coming too? :)