Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What the heck

So since I have not put pictures up for a while I decided to put up some funny ones of the pup dogs. So enjoy 'em

Not a whole lot has happened with us. I decided that I am going to be going to dental assisting school. My uncle has a school out in Tooele. Its eleven weeks and on Saturday's only. I am really excited but really nervous for it. I hope that I do well in the class and that I can learn everything. I start school in September 12th and will get done the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I also have to do "x" amount of hours of externship so I have to find a dentist that will let me do that.

Last night we went to my cousin Missy's new house in Spanish Fork. It was so good to see her and her family. They are so much fun to be around. We went there to visit with her and my sister. TaMerra is up here for Colt's surgery and is staying with Missy. I was happy that I got to see her and the kids as well.

We finally got our washer and dryer up here!!! But we still can't use them. We have to get the gas line in first. So our dryer is chilling in one of the bedrooms and the washer is sitting there looking pretty. We have been having to go to my in laws to do our laundry. Man I will be happy when I can use my own.

We were able to go to the temple dedication this past weekend to. Man I am so glad I could go to that. I can't wait to go to that Temple. I am so excited that we have so many temples within such a short distance to us. We should go more than we do and that is something that we are going to try and work on.

Well there is a short update on the Richmonds!

No comments: