Thursday, August 27, 2009

May It Rest In Peace

So last night when we came home from work, Jonah went to play his game on the computer....OH NO!!! It would not turn on. It was on when we left the house that morning from what we remember. Sad to say it is dead, gone, no more. My parents gave me that computer my junior or senior year in high school. I have been using it ever since. So I say good bye to a good friend and thanks for the good times. Now we just have to figure out how to get all of our stuff off of it. Jonah was really worried about getting his cd for his game out of it so he took it apart and finally got it out. The monitor still works fine it is just the tower that fried. So if anyone needs a monitor let me know

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Hey... My husband can help you probably! Email me or something and he'll see what he can do!

Tammy said...

You should go to the temple as much as you can now. Once you have kids, it's so incredibly hard to get back! If your talking about the Oquirrh Temple, we only live 5 minutes from it. You should pay us a visit. :)

Wynter said...

thats no fun, My computer died just recently too! I was super afraid that we lost all our pics, but its amazing the stuff they can do now. Good luck.