Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Embarking on a Journey

So I am starting school on Saturday. I am really excited but I am really nervous to. I have not been to school in what feels like forever. I don't remember how to do school. I know that sounds stupid but that is how I feel. I am going to be in school to be a dental assistant for 11 weeks, so I will get done the week before Thanksgiving. I am excited that I will be learning something new and hopefully turning this into a career someday. Who knows. If I end up liking it a lot I may try and go to Hygiene school someday. Wish me luck with school. It is out in Tooele with my awesome uncle! I will be driving out there and staying at his house on Friday nights and then going to school on Saturday mornings. I am lucky to have a hubby that supports me with this to. We will have to make some sacrifices for the next little while but I am so glad that I have him by my side. Hopefully I do well with the course and I will be able to get my externship and everything done on time.
Jonah is doing just great. He worked on Labor Day and has today off. We both had a bug last week and were not feeling well at all. We both took Wednesday off and spent the day sleeping it off together. Its not the day off together that we would have wanted but at least it was a day off together even thought we were sleeping a lot.
Other than that I dont think that anything else is going on. Just that same old same old.

4 comments:

TaMerra said...

Good luck at school. I too am taking a class this fall but not as detailed as your stuff. But school is like riding a bicycle - it'll come back to you.

ileen said...

I am proud of you! You will get back into the swing of things really quick. You are smart and talented and I think you will do great. I love you and you will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

w00tness!! though why you would want a career looking in nasty mouths is unfathomable. good luck withh classes all the same!

Rach said...

You'll be just fine at school. :O)