Monday, September 28, 2009

Over Due

Wow I did not realize how long it has been since I posted something. I'm sorry. Things have been pretty crazy with us....or at least me. I am now on my third week of school. I have class on Saturday's and homework during the week. I am also working on my observation hours at an Orthodontics office here in Springville. They have been very nice to let me come and observe. I have called a lot of offices and they have all told me no. So I am glad that I have a place close by that will help me out. So I do that on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I work on Mon. Wed. and Fri. still. I drive out to Tooele on Friday nights and spend the night at my aunt and uncle's who have been so nice to let me stay there every week. Then I have class bright and early at 7am on Saturday's. Class has been pretty fun. I am trying to take in everything but it is not working very well. Hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. We are still in the Nursery in our ward. It is still kind of a pain most of the time. So my weeks are pretty hectic. Jonah's schedule has not changed.
We have been having a fun experience with some people in our building that have been causing nothing but problems. It has gotten to the point where it is a comical situation because there stupidity is so excessive. It makes me laugh.
Hopefully my dad will be coming up this weekend to put in our gas line. I am so excited about that. I don't want to go to my in laws to do laundry anymore. Um... I think that is about everything. IT doesn't sound like much has been going on but man I sure feel like it. I hardly get a chance to sit down and relax anymore. Only 8 more weeks and hopefully things will slow down a little bit

2 comments:

Wynter said...

Thats awesome, you will be done before you know it!
Don't be hard on yourself, it sounds like you do more than most people could even handle. =) Just remember it will all be worth it in the end! Good luck!

Tammy said...

I wish that was my husbands schedule. My husband averaged 29 hours of sleep the whole week. Typically a person get's 58. At least you have time to sleep! Sounds exciting none-the-less. Good luck with your classes!