Monday, October 12, 2009

Wonderful, Kaotic, Beautiful Life

So things are still a bit kaotic with the Richmond's. I am still keeping busy with school and work. School is going great. Last week we learned how to clean the teeth and how to place bands and wedges. It was a lot of fun. Jonah and I have our dental appointments coming up in the next couple weeks and so I will get to practice on him! Lucky Jonah. I am really excited to be able to work on an actual person. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures of me in school so that you can all see how cool I look. lol
Jonah is still just working. He has been a big help in helping me keep the house in order since I have been so busy lately. He also surprised me and brought home a little kitten last week! He found it on one of his jobs and the people said it was a stray and so he brought it home for me. It did not go over so well. Reign gets way to excited around cats and so it makes the cats get really defensive. Koda did ok with the kitten, which really surprised me. He was actually a little scared of it. lol. He learned to stay away from it for the most part. So if we just had Koda we would be able to get a cat....Reign is the problem child.So since we could not keep her, I took her over to my neighbors and asked if she could stay there. She said that was fine, and they actually found a home for the kitten. I was so happy that the kitten did not have to go to the shelter. Maybe someday I will be able to have a cat. I wish I could have the family cat, Snickers, but I think that she would have a heart attack at her old age if I threw her in with two dogs.
My AWESOME dad came up here on Friday to put in our gas line for our dryer. I was so grateful he came up to do that. He drove up in the morning, worked on the gas line for three hours then went back home. I wish that he would have been able to stay longer but he is just way to busy. But what a great dad I have that he would come all the way up here just to help me out. All I can say is that it is so nice to have my washer and dryer hooked up and working...

2 comments:

ileen said...

OK you keep forgetting about your wonderful supportive MOM

Wynter said...

Gracie wont even go near our new cats, she is more afraid of them then they are of her.
Good to hear you finally can do laundry in your own home. I remember the days of the laundry mats or loading everything up to go to St. George.