Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

Things have been as crazy as ever around the Richmond household. I am still keeping busy with school. I was able to go out to Tooele this past Thursday and Friday to get some observation hours in at my uncles office. I had a lot of fun but at the same time it was kind of nerve racking getting in the chair. But I will get used to it at some point. I just need more practice I guess. It's a lot harder than you might think it is. Jonah is still keeping busy with work. He did a great job keeping up the house and taking care of the dogs while I was gone for the weekend. I am really liking the people that work at my uncles office. They are all really nice people.
Jonah and I had our dental appointments on Monday. I have one filling that needs to be replaced cause it is worn down. And poor Jonah...he had 8 fillings that needed to be replaced. So he was there for about three hours. The bright side though is that I was able to help work on him in the chair a little bit. That was fun for me at least.
We are planning on watching movies on Halloween with some friends of ours. They live in our complex and they have a dog. That is how we met them at first. We let our dogs run around and play together. We found out that they are in our ward and then low and behold, I get assigned to visit teach her. Weird huh. Anyway they are an awesome couple and I am glad that we have found some people to spend some time with. Its nice to have some friends up here finally.
I'm sorry it has been forever since I have put pictures up. But the only pictures I take are of my dogs and I think that you guys are getting sick of those. Once I get some more interesting ones I will post them

3 comments:

ileen said...

You are such a cutie. We missed you at our Halloween party. It was crazy as usual but the kids were cute. I'm so glad you have some friends near by. Love ya

Tammy said...

You could always dress up for movies!! ;) At least it would picture opportunities.

TaMerra said...

Start taking pictures of yourself silly. Like while you are at the dentist office while no one is looking - snap a quick one :)