Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary!




Wow!!! I can not believe that it has been one year already. The time has gone by so fast. I am so glad that I have been able to be married to the best man I know. There is no one better. I am looking forward to all the years ahead of us that we get to spend together.

We had a wonderful weekend together. We took Friday off from work and went hiking up to Timpanogas Cave. It was a lot of fun, but man am I feeling it now. Lol. We had to hike up a mountain for two STEEP miles to get to the cave opening.Once we got up there it was more than worth it. The hike back down was almost as exhausting as the way up. It was so steep that going back down was a workout to try and be gentle on the knees.( which did not go very well.) After we were done with the hike, we headed to Men's Wearhouse to get Jonah a suit!
That was my present to him this year. Man he looks good in a suit. Lol. He also got a free shirt and tie to go with his suit. It was a deal that they had going so that was really nice. After that we went home and took a much needed nap. We spent the rest of the night relaxing and enjoying each others company. On Saturday, we did some more lounging around the house and playing with the puppies. Later that night we went and ate at the Cheesecake Factory up in Murray. Man that was good. I have not been there in so long! It was a big treat for me. After dinner we went and saw the movie GI JOE. It was an good movie in my opinion.

So all in all we had a very good weekend together. The best part was just actually having some days off together. Normally we only have Sundays off. So it was a nice change to be able to spend time together.

2 comments:

ileen said...

Great pictures but I want to see one of Jonah in his suit. I bet he does look good. Timp is quite a hike. Now you have to go to the top of the mountain. I did it once believe it or not. Thanks for the update it is fun to read. Love ya

TaMerra said...

Congrats on making it to the one year mark. I am glad that you had a great weekend.