Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Graduation!


Receiving my Certificate from Jackie and Uncle Mike


Receiving my Radiology License from Jackie and Uncle Mike


Our Graduation Cake


My Radiology License!


My Dental Assistant Certificate!

Well I finally did it! I graduated and I am now a certified Dental Assistant! I am so glad that school is over with. But at the same time I am sad. I have really enjoyed spending the weekends in Tooele with my Aunt and Uncle's family. I always had fun with them and I am going to miss that. So for school I had to pass off certain skills, and do 150 hours of internship and observation in order to receive my certificate. There were only five people in my class that made it to graduation, and only two of us that finished everything and got our certificates. I was so excited that my hard work had finally paid off. I had great teachers and it was a great learning experience for me.

4 comments:

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. At least we'll get to see you this weekend :)

ileen said...

Did I tell you that I'm proud of you and your accomplishments. It sounds like you really excelled. Love ya

TaMerra said...

Congrats - See school is not all that bad :)

Tammy said...

Congrats. That seemed to fly by for me but I'm sure it was grueling work for you. That's pretty exciting. Happy Holidays!