Monday, December 7, 2009

First Snow!!




Well we had our first big snow storm on Sunday. I was kind of bummed. We were supposed to go to my cousins baby blessing out in Tooele but the snow came and we decided that it would be more safe if we stayed home. So we took the dogs out to play in the snow, along with our friends Julie and Aaron and their dogs. They just got a new puppy! He is so cute. He is 8 weeks old and already weighs about 30 pounds!! He is a Saint Bernard and the cutest cuddle bug. He is making me puppy hungry again, but there is no way we are having three dogs right now. So anyways, us four and our four dogs went to play in the snow and I decided to take a few pictures for all of you.








3 comments:

Tammy said...

I HATE SNOW!!! How much did you end up with? We got about a foot but it's still snowing. I thought it was supposed to stop morning but I guess not.

TaMerra said...

Your dogs are HUGE!!!!!

Tiana Smith said...

Ok, do you have three dogs now? I know this post is older, but I wanted to comment anyways. :)How on earth do you handle having so many dogs? I'd go crazy!