Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas(Pictures to come later... hopefully)

Welcome 2010!!!
We had a great end to 2009. For Christmas we were able to go to St George and spend it with my family. We have not been down there for so long. It was so good to see all my nieces and nephews. I missed them more than I thought I did. It was good to see my siblings and parents as well. We had an eventful Christmas morning. Darcee and her three kids stayed at my parents house on Christmas Eve so they were with us on Christmas morning. Christmas with an 8,4 and 2 year old was very interesting. Jonah and I were very fortunate to have a good Christmas with good presents and good company. I also had a good birthday. We saw the movie the Blind Side and it was a very good movie. Darcee had and eventful Christmas too. Her dog had her puppies on Christmas morning. 14!!!! Sad to say one of them died so she is down to 13... but they are all so adorable. We took Koda and Reign down there with us and they had a good time playing with Brutis....my sisters dog. We also found a new dog park in St George thanks to my mom. We took them there before we left and they had a really good time. We had a nice family Christmas Party that was really fun. My parents work so hard to put things together and I want them to know that I really appreciate all their hard work. I love having the family get togethers. My mom and dad gave everyone an Ableskeever pan. I can't wait to use mine. They also got us a clock, a bronco duffle bag and a ticket to see one of the Tuacahn shows. And my lovely mother got me a BOSCH MIXER for my birthday. Does she know what I like or what. Thanks mom.
As for New Years...well we didnt do much. We stayed at home and watched a movie...and fell asleep before midnight. I know, we are lame and can't even stay up til midnight...I will say that we were able to stay up past 1 AM on Christmas Eve. Jonah worked on New Years Day. He volunteered for it so that he could get paid for the holiday. We also ended up buying a Wii!! We have been having so much fun with it so far. We got the Super Mario Brothers and and Olympic Summer Games to play so far. Hopefully I will be able to get the Wii Fit soon.
I am hoping to be able to find a new job here soon. I have been putting in applications to a lot of places and have had two interviews so far. Hopefully something will work out and I will be able to start working in a Dental office soon. I will probably be going out to my uncles office once a week to hopefully keep up on what I have learned so that I don't forget it. I feel like I have already forgotten some of it. But I will let you know what happens with that....if it happens.
We got released from the Nursery this last Sunday. I was so excited. I am excited that we get to go to our classes now and hopefully meet the people in our ward.

2 comments:

ileen said...

Hey, it's about time. You always write interesting stuff. We sure enjoyed having you for Christmas. We needed to keep you for New Years Eve so we could have had fun. We ended up putting in a disposal. Keep hanging in there with the job search, something will happen. Love ya,

TaMerra said...

Is a Bosch Mixer the same thing as a kitchen aid? Why didn't you include the part that after having a blast playing with your sister on her Wii we decided to get one of our own? I mean if it weren't for me you wouldn't have known how awesome Wii's are and want to get one? :)