Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thinking of New Years

So I have been thinking a lot about what I want to try and do for my new years resolutions. I have thought of a lot. I most likely will not get them all taken care of but I am sure going to try and get some of them done.
1. Build up our food storage.
2. Read scriptures every day.
3. Get a new job in a dental office.
4. Support Jonah in his hope to start a snow cone shack.
5. Do better with my visiting teaching.
6. Put more of my money into savings.
7. Try and be more patient and understanding.
8. Lose weight and keep it off.
9. Learn to cook better and cook for Jonah more often.
10. Get down to St George to see my family more this year.
11. Watch less TV and spend more time with my husband and dogs.
12. Do more service for others.

I know some of these might seem silly but they are all things that I need to work on. Its a new year and I need to try and make my self better. I will never be perfect, but at least I will always have something to work on. I hope that you all have made some goals for the coming year, and if so good luck with them. I know that it will be a challenge to get some of mine done but I will do my best.

3 comments:

ileen said...

Hey, nothing silly about it. If you put goals in writing your success rate is less. You go for it and you'll be surprised how well you can do.

TaMerra said...

A snow cone shack? That's awesome. A little boring at times for the person who works it but you have been bored plenty to know how to fix that. Great goals maybe I will write down a few of mine and see if we can't do them together.

Tammy said...

The only goal I have right now is: Having a healthy baby. That's the only thing I care about and in a month it looks like I'll succeed that. Then I just have to lose weight for JoAnna's wedding and I'll be set. (sounds a lot easier than it is in action) Here's hoping we get some of it done!