Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Job!

I can't believe that I forgot to mention this in my last post but I finally got a new job! I will be working at Rosewood Dental with my uncle. They had an opening for an assistant and offered it to me. I know it is a long ways away, but I will only be working four days a week and more important I will be getting the experience that I need. I am so excited! I start on the 28th of this month. I am grateful that they gave me a shot. I will miss my current job though. Ok not necessarily the job itself but I will miss the people. I have worked with some pretty neat people and I am going to miss them. They have been so flexible with me. Its not everyday that you find a job like that. So wish me luck! I will keep you all updated on how things go!

No comments: