Monday, February 15, 2010

A New and Crazy Life

So it is on to week three of my new job. I am loving it. It is a baptism by fire experience but I am having so much fun with it. I am starting to get the hang of things a little better. Everthing is working out very well so far. I have an amazing husband that is willig to sacrafice so much so that I can be happy with my job. I also have a very kind aunt and uncle that let me stay at their house when I need to.
We had a great Valentines weekend. I surprised Jonah with a Ballon,stuffed animal, truffles and a card on Friday night. Then he surprised me with a Wii Fit Plus, flowers, a stuffed animal and a card on Saturday morning. We went to the Macaroni Grill and the Cheesecake Factory for out date. It was so much fun to spend some time with him.
On Sunday we were planning on going to church, but we took the dogs out to go to the bathroom and Reign was peeing blood. I was really worried so we took him into the vet. We found out that he has a urinary tract infection. We got some meds to help it go away and some meds to help him with the pain. So hopefully he will get better soon.
Also on Sunday night I had another scary experience. I woke up in the middle of the night and my jaw was locked shut. I have never been so scared. I dont know why but I could not calm down. Not being able to open my mouth and having no control was terrifying. Finally after about an hour I was able to manouver it and get it to unlock. Today my jaw is very sore. I talked to my uncle today at work and he wants me to get a splint for my mouth to see if that will help. I have been talking to my cousin Jessica who has gone through the exact same thing. It is comforting and yet scares me a little to know that she has been through it. Hers started out the exact same as mine did but got much worse. So I hope that I have caught it soon enough that it will not cause as much trouble. But it is a terrifying experience. And to tell you the truth I am scared to go to sleep tonight. I do not want to wake up locked again. It is worst at night which tells me that I grind at night from stress. and that is what is causing this. If I can't relax tonight it will most likely happen again. So wich me luck and I will keep you updated

3 comments:

ileen said...

You really have to stop having these strange health things happening to you. Looking forward to having come visit this week.

Wynter said...

Thats crazy! I would have freaked out too. I hope that things get better soon.
Your Valentines day date sounded like a ton of fun. Travis and I LOVE the Cheese Cake Factory, I can't say that we have ever been to the Macaroni Grill.

Tammy said...

I have never heard of your jaw locking up. I'm sorry! That's really weird. At least you had a great vlentines day. Take advantage of those date nights while you can! Soon you'll never be able to get away from McDonald's and hate the man who invented the stupid place!