Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Holy Long Time No See

Wow it has been a long time since I have blogged. I am so sorry. My new job schedule does not let me do as much as I would like to. But I am loving my new job. I am starting to get the hang of things a little more. There are still some things that come up that I have no idea how to deal with but those things will be popping up for a while and I will learn them as they come. They have adjusted my schedule so that I work 7-6 on Tuesdays, 8-6 Wednesday and Thursday, and 8-3 on Fridays. I like it a lot better. I don't have to wake up so early every morning anymore. I have a lot of fun at work and love the people that I work with. I am glad that I have this job.
Jonah passed his test for his ComTech 3 raise! So we should be seeing that raise in a few months. He works really hard at work to make sure he does things right. And it has paid off. He did have a little accident last week. He washed his work phone and his personal phone. He felt so bad. Luckily we kept our old phones and his work just gave him a new one so things worked out.
We are buying a new car! Well new to us at least. We are buying a 2003 Honda Civic, Natural Gas car. Hopefully we will have it by this weekend. We are very excited to have two cars so that Jonah will not be stranded anymore when I stay the night out in Tooele. He is not a fan of having to have a car payment though. But that is something he has to deal with.
Our ward split a few weeks ago. I am not to happy about it. We just barely got on the 11 time schedule and then they change us back to 9. I guess we just have to get used to it. We helped clean the church this past week to. Our friends got the calling to clean the church and they are in charge of finding people to help. It was pretty fun actually. And it only took about a half hour. When we were done we went with our friends to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It was a good movie. I really liked it. Its a Tim Burton movie so it is a little weird but it was good.
In February we also went down to St George for the Parade of Homes. We had a really good time with the home show as usual. We took a few days off so that we would have more time to look at the houses. It made it more enjoyable this time around. We did not get to see my family a whole bunch while we were down there. We did get to spend one evening with my brother and his family. It was a lot of fun. We don't get to do that very often.
Well I think that is the basics of what we have been up to lately. Plus I have Jonah pacing the house cause he is bored. Lol Til next time!

4 comments:

TaMerra said...

You forgot me :(

Tammy said...

Guess we'll be seeing you at the pump!

ileen said...

Hey, I posted on my blog too and it has been super long since I did. I didn't know they changed your hours. Do you still have the same amount? Hope your car will work out well for you. Where did you buy it?

Halladay Family said...

YAY!! =) I updated my blog love. Ya proud of me?? haha =) Love your post!! =) You two are too cute