Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Holidays

So the last month has been a roller coaster ride for me. I have been trying to adjust to being the Hygiene Team Leader and it has not been very easy. I have problems with people thinking that the position should have been theirs and I have problems with people not respecting me as their boss. It has been very trying. I have also had problems with not meeting our daily production goal. But at least this week the production problem has gotten better. We are getting closer and closer everyday to meeting it and I am so excited! I think that I am getting a little more comfortable in the position but I am still very far out of my comfort zone. I hired two new girls as well and one of them is doing very very well!
On another note, today was my day off from work and I went to see a new chiropractor. Not that I dont love the one I have now, but this one does something called Spinal Decompression. I am going to be giving that a try because what I am doing is not working and is not fixing the problem I have. It is a six week treatment course where I have to go in four times a week for one hour everyday. They tell me that the first week is "hell week" because I will be in more pain than I am now because my body is going to take some time to figure out what is going on. But I really do have a good feeling about this. I think that this may be the answer I have been looking for. This treatment has a 92% success rate with my condition so I am very hopeful. And I am also very grateful to my work and the people that are going to be willing to step in for me while I do this treatment.
Next note....We are so close to being completely finished with our floor. It has taken us a long time but at least we are getting it done. We only have to paint and puddy the base shoe and threshold and we are done!! We even bought an area rug for the front room! Now we just have to get all the big tools out of my living room so I can get my house back together.
Jonah is going to be starting school next month. He already has his class schedule arranged. He is really nervous but I know that he is going to do great in school.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hope you start feeling better. Just wait once you get the floor project done, you'll have another one lined up and it will never end.