Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am starting to get bad at bloggin...sorry



So it has been a long time surprise surprise. A lot has happened in the Richmond house. Jonah finished his first semester of college with an A- in all his classes. I thought that was pretty dang good. He is still working full time since I am still not working. I am still trying to get my back better. I have the most amazing friend and neighbor that has stepped up to try and help me. She is a massage therapist and she has been working on me every night for a few weeks now. She is an angel. I had a lot more wrong than I thought but she is helping me get through it. She has made me feel so much better already. I am so grateful to have so many wonderful friends and neighbors here. Now that I am home more I have more time to interact with them. I am very much enjoying it.
Another thing that I have just started is couponing. Another thing I owe all to another great friend and neighbor. I am having a lot of fun with it. I did my first shopping spree with my friend there to help walk me through it and I got 80 dollars worth of groceries for 5 dollars. I could not believe it and the excitement was overwhelming!! I really think this is something that I can continue and hopefully help build up our food storage and save some money while Im at it. Jonah and I have also been doing some yards sales now that the weather has started to warm up and get a little drier. I thought it would never come. The weather up here has been so cold and wet up until last week. I thought we were going to be stuck in winter all year. It was starting to get ridiculous. Now it has calmed down to just rain instead of snow. I will take that. And there have been a few nights that we have been able to leave our windows open. It has been great!!
Well I think that catches you up on the main points so far. If I think of anything I left out I will let you know

6 comments:

ileen said...

I'm glad you came back to the blogg. I love reading your comments. I'm proud of Jonah

Tammy said...

I've been wanting to go couponing, but i don't know anything about it. I was reading on krazycouponlady.com and that's helping a little but maybe i should come down and take some pointers. I need all the help i can get with four kids.

Wynter said...

I need to go shopping with you to learn the ropes! I can't believe you are so good so fast! Please teach me... =)

Hollee and Jonah said...

Hey Tammy and Wynter. Could you invite me to your blogs with my other email address holleerichmond@gmail.com. I cant get on and view them. Also feel free to email me and we can get together sometime and I would be happy to teach you what I know.

Wynter said...

lol so sorry, I just got your message.. I'l have to check and see if I haven't already changed your email. Ya I would love to understand how to do all this crazy couponing! I don't even know where to start. ;)

Anonymous said...

173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室 , 173视讯聊天室