Monday, July 28, 2008

Bridals






So here are some pictures from by Bridal photo shoot with Josh Dye. These were taken at the capital building in Salt Lake and Memory Grove which is right across the street. I had a lot of fun with the pictures. It was really hot though. Not to mention that I forgot to eat that morning. So sad to say we stopped the shoot cause I was about to pass out.... But once I got some food and cold air blowing on me I was fine... Sorry that it has taken me so long to post something new. As you can imagine I have been keeping pretty busy... And I hope to get the Bear lake pictures posted soon as well. But let me know what you think of these. There are about a hundred more. Sorry I can't put them all on here.

2 comments:

TaMerra said...

How did you get on top of that pillar? Look cute can't wait to see the rest of them.

Tammy said...

I agree with TaMerra. How did you get up on that pillar? Hungry and faint, that's pretty much what I remember from my pictures too and it feels a lot like being pregnant. It must be the whole excitement thing cause I know I wasn't pregnant then.