Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Real Estate

So Jonah has been working very hard to get his real estate business going. He has not sold a house yet, but he is doing well for having just started. He has 3 listing leads, and two buyers. He is learning a lot of things that he will need to know in the future. It seems like an overload sometimes for him, but he is loving it. He is so happy that he decided to make the switch from Prudential to Keller Williams. He loves the people he works with. He says they are all very nice and are willing to help him with whatever he needs. He always comes home and tells me about what he did that day. I don't ever really know what he is talking about, but it makes me happy to see him and how excited he gets about it.
As for my work. I got a raise! It wasn't a big one, but at this point every little bit helps. With it being the end of the month, things get a little crazy at work, with the billing, inventory control, closing jobs, and all the other month end stuff. I could definitely use a weekend away. And that is exactly what I get! We are going to Bear Lake this weekend!! And on top of that I don't have to work on Friday, so that makes it that much better!
Once we get back things are going to start rolling along. We only have 37 days left til the wedding! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I have two bridal showers this month and my bridal pictures to get out of the way. I am excited for it all though.

2 comments:

TaMerra said...

hey are you ever to go to add to your blog? slacker!!!!

Tammy said...

I had to intrude. Sorry, I just really wanted to see what you were up to. CONGRATS on the wedding!!!!! I can't believe your old enough to go to college and get married. I'll always remember you the way you were in Tennessee living with TaMerra in the pink room. Gosh I wish I could go back and spend daddy's money instead of my own. Being a grown sucks! Congrats again! If your interested to see my blog send me an e-mail at beakhunjay@comcast.net and I'll send you an invitation. Otherwise thank you for letting me intrude. Tammy Beal (formally Gettings)