Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Lot To Take In

So I thought you all might want to know what a busy and exciting day we had on Sunday. First off, Jonah was ordained an elder on Sunday by his dad. That was a really neat experience and I am glad that I was able to be there to share it with him...I was also glad that I got to meet his good friend Mark. Mark was able to come join in the circle at his ordaining. Mark has been a big help to Jonah and has been there for him whenever he has had questions. From what I can tell, he is an extremely nice guy and I can't wait to get to know him better and thank him for the help that he has given to Jonah...
And as for me, I got my temple recommend on Sunday! It was very exciting. I had to wait an hour to do it though but it was worth it. Jonah should be getting his this weekend.

The wedding is only 9 days away! Wow! I have so many mixed feelings at this point. Im nervous, excited!, happy, and kind of scared all at the same time...There is a lot to take in on this day, but there is no one else that I want to walk through it with. Jonah is a great man and I can't wait to start my life with him together as a family.

I am excited how all the wedding plans are coming together. The wedding is going to be very nice and I am so grateful for my family and friends that have been helping me the most. Thanks to my mom for getting all the decorations and food, my sister TaMerra for all the showers she has thrown and all the advice she has given me. My sister in law, Alisa, for all her help with the invitations, music and helping out where ever she is needed.And Tracy for all her help with my bridals and making sure everything was perfect. I really appreciate all of you. And a big thanks to all my friends. They have been there to support me in all of this. It really means a lotto me to know that my friends are so happy for me

3 comments:

TaMerra said...

I know. I am the bestest big sister you could ask for huh? Just kidding. I am so excited for you. I can't believe you are finally getting married. But you are forgetting something very important is happening on your wedding day, the Broncos first pre season game. Make sure you don't forget about them now that you are going to be married to a non sports guy.

TaMerra said...

You don't need cable to watch one tree hill, just antennas. and most of the broncos game are on cbs so once again just an antenna will do.

Melanie Hawkins Mangum said...

SOO_OOO_OOO CLOSE TO WEDDING DAY!!! I cannot wait to see you looking all beautiful and glistening. Love you Hollee.