Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catch Up

So Jonah and I are still trying to buy our condo. Our lender called us and said that we might be able to close on it a week early. That would be great if that was the case. We are really wanting to get this over with. Lol.
So the other day night, Jonah and I brought in a bag of chocolate from my car that my mom had given us. We set it on the coffee table in our front room and didn't think anything of it. The next day I came home for lunch and saw the empty chocolate bag on the kitchen floor. I called Jonah and asked him if he had taken all the chocolate to work with him. He said no. So the only other option is....Reign. Our dog ate a 10 oz. bag of chocolate....aluminum and all!!! We were pretty upset, and worried at the same time. He seems to be doing ok. We think that he had a stomach ache for a while cause he would not stop whining, but I think that he is doing better now. Maybe he will learn his lesson this time.
So Sunday I had to play the piano in Primary. Everything was all over the place if you know what I mean. No one really knew what they were doing, and apparently they have two choristers and two piano players. The lady that was the chorister was not the lady I had been talking to about songs. SO!!!!! I had to play a whole bunch of songs that I didn't know and hadn't practiced. Yay for the right hand! Lol. Luckily there are only three kids in our Primary... Its not like they sing anyway....The only one that was singing was the chorister. Lol.So we will see how it goes next week.
Last night we had the privilege of having Jared and Olivia come hang out at our place. We made dinner for them and they brought some games to play. We had a blast playing Clue and Apples to Apples. I have not laughed that hard in a while. We are really blessed to have such great friends.
Jonah starts his first official day of work today. He will be out installing on his own. He is no longer in training! He is really nervous but he is excited with all the stuff that he has learned. He is very proud of his job.
So I think that that is all we have been up to lately. Sorry we are not very exciting. Lol

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Here's an important tip, Dogs never learn their lesson! At least ours never do. I can't believe that you only have 3 kids in primary. I have 20 in my 11-12 year old class alone. That's crazy.

Anonymous said...

how can life be boring? unless the highlight of your day is taking a crap, your not boring lol what's the story behind your dogs name?

TaMerra said...

You'll like having two piano players. You always have someone to call if you can't be there. Just a suggestion - black type on brown is really hard to read.

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

I am so excited for the purchase of your condo. Keep me updated!