Saturday, January 3, 2009

December in a recap.

So We have been Pretty busy this month with Christmas and birthdays and what not. Sorry that it has taken me so long to post these pictures but at least I got it done. The week before Christmas we went to St George for a Christmas Party and we got to make ginger bread houses. So I have a few pictures from our Christmas party. This was my first Christmas away from my family, but it was my first one with my husband. So it was a good one. He was nice enough to wake me up at 5:56 AM to wish me a happy birthday. ( 5:56 AM is when I was born. ) He gave me a bear that he got from build a bear. It was in a Broncos outfit!!! Man does my hubby know what I like. I was so excited. So since we were up already we went and opened our presents. We had a pretty good Christmas morning. We went to a movie for my birthday as well and then we came home and I got to open up my birthday presents. So all in all it was a pretty good Christmas. The day after Christmas my parents came up for a visit. They were coming up so that my dad could inspect our condo. So it was nice to be able to see them after Christmas. Enjoy the pictures!! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! OH!!! Also....My best friend Amanda had a little baby girl on New Years Eve. She is the cutest little girl. When I get some pictures I will see if I can post them. But I am so happy for her.









5 comments:

ileen said...

I've been checking for an update. We all enjoyed the holidays this year. Thanks for making the effort to come to the Christmas party, it was fun. Love ya MOM

TaMerra said...

You forgot to mention WHY you hadn't posted anything. Cute pics though - what is your present in the second one though?

Tammy said...

I wanted to get that Dirty minds game for my husbands family but my mother in law usually thinks dirty even when she doesn't say anything. I think it would be a riot. Let me know if it's any good.

Anonymous said...

amanda. . .same one from high school? happy late birthday!! at least your hubby will never forget the date lol

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a fun christmas!! The first christmas together is so much fun, and they only get better! btw happy late birthday!!