Monday, January 19, 2009

Home Owners

Its official. We got our condo. We signed all the papers on Friday, which was not as bad as I thought it would be. The loan is going to fund tomorrow since today is a holiday. But we are all set. Now we can't move in til the beginning of July but that is ok. The tenants will basically be paying our mortgage for us. I am ok with that. Lol. So only about 4 1/2 more months and we can move in. That is the new exciting event that has happened in our life.
Jonah has really been enjoying his job. He has been getting a lot of overtime with it as well which is god for us. My work has been really slow. Hopefully we will be able to pick up soon.
Last night I started having some serious back pain. It came out of the blue. I dont know what is wrong, but I am ready for it to be over with.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

YAY!! Congrats! It's so nice to own your own place now but be really careful. I would never let someone else live in my home because we've learned better by 2nd hand experience many times. Hope it turns out okay anyway! YOUR PREGNANT! HAHAHA. Just kidding although some women get major back pain with such a case. Hehehe

Anonymous said...

hmmm my first thought was. . whar perfect timing once you buy your place to have a kid? lol COngrats on the purchase! must admit i screamed a bit in excitment when i read the news :P

Rach said...

yikes! I hate back pain.
Congrats on the house! That's awesome!

TaMerra said...

Congrats on the condo. Looking forward to seeing it.