Monday, March 16, 2009

New Addition!! Welcome Koda!




I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. This is Koda. We picked him up yesterday. He is 11 weeks old and is so cute! He is scared to death right now. He is really nervous. I can understand that cause we just took him from his family so he must be going through a lot. He is a Great Pyrenees. Sorry the pictures are off my phone. I took them on the car ride home. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures of BOTH our puppies on our good camera and share those with you.

4 comments:

TaMerra said...

You know kids are much more fun than dogs.

Tammy said...

I agree with TaMerra! I thought it was hilarious, Koda is what we were going to name our next dog which will be a cane corso. That's funny. Good luck with all that hair and shedding. We prefer the dogs with no hair like boxers, boston terriers, etc.

ileen said...

Boy, you think you had stress before, now you have a puppy. Good luck. We sure had a wonderful visit with you. Thanks for coming down. Love ya

Wynter said...

I love those kind of dogs... but he is going to be HUGE! =)